Our objective is to ensure that Botesdale Health Centre provides people with safe, effective, compassionate, high quality care.
Our aims are to work in the following ways:
- To work in partnership with our patients, their families and carers and to involve them in decision making about their treatment and care;
- To treat patients and staff fairly, respectfully and without discrimination;
- To use NHS resources efficiently and effectively whilst providing clinically appropriate treatment;
- To focus on prevention of disease by promoting good health and wellbeing and offering care, advice and support to our patients;
- To provide a safe, clean and suitably equipped environment for patients and staff;
- To work within local and national governance, guidance and regulations;
- To involve patients in the development and maintenance of services through the patient participation group and other patient feedback channels;
- Listening to and acting upon patient experiences;
- To ensure that our services are audited and continually improving
We were inspected by CQC on 26th July 2019. The CQC inspectors looked at all of the objectives and aims above and found us to be ‘Good’ in all areas.